Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado 14ers Series Map - Mount Princeton, Mount Yale
Notch a couple "Ivy League" 14ers with Map 8 of 16 in the Colorado 14ers Series. It covers Mount Princeton on the front and Mount Yale on the back, including hiking trails in the surrounding areas.
- This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions in a compact and easy-to-fold size—no more fumbling with huge, inaccurate maps
- Map front shows Mount Princeton and the surrounding area, including a stretch of the Colorado Trail, Chalk Creek Trailhead, Agnes Vaille Falls Trail and the Narrow Gauge Trail
- Map back shows routes to Mount Yale from the south via Denny Creek Trailhead and from the east via the Colorado Trail and Avalanche Trailhead
- Also shows routes to Mount Yale from the North via the Kroenke Lake Trail and North Cottonwood Trailhead
- Also features a stretch of the Colorado Trail from Silver Creek Trailhead down to CO Road 306 along Cottonwood Creek, plus Brown's Pass Trail and Hartenstein Lake Trail
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant material; UTM and GPS compatible
- Part of a beautifully designed series of 16 topographic hiking trails maps, which cover all 58 of Colorado's awe-inspiring 14ers (summits higher than 14,000 ft. elevation)
Made in USA.View all Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado Maps
State / Province
6.5 x 3.8 x 0.02 inches
19 x 13 inches
Outdoor Trail Maps
8 of 16
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...