The North Face One Bag Sleeping Bag
An ingenious 3-in-1 sleeping system, The North Face One Bag has interchangeable layers to configure it for 5, 20 or 40°F temps. Take it road tripping, camping or backpacking in any season.
- For mild nights of 40°F or warmer, use the lightweight, synthetic outer layer (blue) on its own
- Removable (yellow) mid layer has lightweight, compressible 800-fill-power goose down for warmth down to 20°F
- Combine the blue outer and yellow mid layer for a super-warm, 5°F bag that's suitable for winter camping
- Zippers allow easy transitions between the 3 configurations
- Mid layer also converts to a shawl for added versatility
- Bottom layer rolls up into a pillow for maximum comfort
- Interchangeable system is patent pending
- Maximum weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz.; minimum weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz.
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all The North Face Men's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
17 / 38 degrees (F) - EN
29 / 46 degrees (F) - EN
Temperature Rating (F)
5 degrees (F)
20 degrees (F)
40 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-15 degrees (C)
-7 degrees (C)
5 degrees (C)
Regular - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 12 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 4 lbs.
800-fill goose down
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 72 inches
Long - Left Zip: 78 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 61 inches
Long - Left Zip: 63 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 57 inches
Long - Left Zip: 59 inches
Stuff Sack Size
Stuff Sack Volume
17.5 / 13.5 / 9.1 liters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...