Burton Step On Snowboard Bindings - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Pair the men's Step On men's bindings with the Burton Step On boots of your choice and experience an intuitive boot-to-binding connection that delivers convenience and performance.
- 3 connection points—2 by the toe and 1 at the heel—deliver simplicity, security and board control, while a quick-release lever ensures quick exit
- 30% glass-filled nylon baseplates with toe hook; 30% glass-filled nylon heel cups with aluminum heel clip
- Canted nylon highbacks have an ergonomic design that follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system has full cushioning underfoot and offers more flex, feel and cushioning than traditional disc bindings
- Anchored to the baseplates, FullBED cushioning maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue; stealth trapdoor design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware
- Minimized, cored baseplates with Living Hinge discs reduce the weight and footprint of the binding, and bend freely for a more natural feel that unlocks the board's true flex
- Bindings use reground materials to reduce waste
- Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems including 2x4, 4x4, 3D and The Channel
- Burton backs all binding baseplates with a lifetime warranty; Burton binding straps and highbacks are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase
Imported.View all Burton Speed-Entry Snowboard Bindings
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...