Co-op Cycles CTY 1.3 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
No chain, no pain—the Co-op Cycles CTY 1.3 bike gets you to work or the coffee shop with a no-fuss belt drive and an efficient and reliable 8-speed internal-gear rear hub.
- Aluminum frame and fork deliver a smooth ride for commuting, errands and longer jaunts on the weekend
- Belt drive with 8-speed internal-gear hub offers plenty of gear choices for both power and speed
- Flat handlebar provides an upright riding position for improved comfort and visibility
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent performance in all conditions
- Reflective decals and reflective tire sidewalls increase visibility in dim light
- Internal rear brake cable routing keeps the look clean
- Platform pedals mean no special shoes required—just jump on and go
- Fender and rack mounts (fenders and racks sold separately)
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Co-op Cycles CTY Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Shimano Alfine trigger shifter
Shimano Alfine 8-disc internal-gear hub
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
Shimano 8-speed internal gear
Kenda Kwick Trax, 700 x 35
Selle Royal Shadow with gel
Wellgo aluminum platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'3"-5'6" 5'6"-5'9" 5'9"-6'0" 6'0"-6'3" Reach 407 417 424 442 Stack 535 551 575 600 Effective Top Tube 560 585 600 625 Seat Tube Center-Top 400 450 500 550 Standover Height 686 720 749 794 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 73.5 73 73 Wheelbase 1065 1076 1092 1113 Chainstay 445 445 445 445 Fork Offset 50 50 50 50
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...