Lightweight petite women's REI Convertible Sahara pants offer a slim fit and stretch fabric for comfort on the trail or the crag and a zip-off design that transitions easily from pants to shorts.
- Color-coded zippers help you easily tell the right leg from the left leg when converting back to pants
- Vertical zippers from bottom hem to mid-thigh allow for more ventilation, and also let you remove pant legs without removing your shoes or boots
- Lightweight nylon blend fabric dries fast and has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Low-bulk fabric with flat seams prevents chafing, also allowing pants to pack down small
- UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Stretch fabric with center gusset lets you move freely
- Multiple pockets have mesh or eyelets for drainage in wet conditions
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Reinforced cuffs stand up to abrasion from boots
Imported.View the REI Co-op Sahara Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Convertible Pants
94% nylon/6% spandex
|Side Cargo Pockets|
|Pant Leg Style|
|Shorts Inseam (in.)|
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.