Patagonia Snowshot 3-in-1 Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
When conditions change faster than you can find powder lines, the Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowshot jacket lets you wear a waterproof shell or insulated liner—or both together for really cold weather.
- 70% recycled H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell creates a waterproof/breathable barrier; durable water repellent (DWR) finish sloughs off moisture and wet snow
- Tricot mesh lining manages internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers
- Quilted, zip-out reversible liner with DWR offers lightweight warmth; compressible 60g Thermogreen® continues to insulate even if it gets wet
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor features 2-way adjustability for optimal visibility
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Tall collar helps protect your neck and face, even when you aren't wearing the hood
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia snow pants (sold separately)
- Low-profile cuffs can be worn over or under gloves
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
70% recycled polyester micro twill
Type of Waterproofing
H2No waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 15 oz.
Removable Liner Fabric
Polyester plain weave
Removable Liner Insulation
60g Thermogreen polyester fibers
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...