Patagonia Atom Pack
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Just the right size for an everyday bag, the Patagonia Atom pack carries the essentials comfortably wherever you go so you're always ready for the next adventure life has in store for you.
- Sling design centers the bag between your shoulder blades so you can slip through crowds and brush without a hitch
- Strong fabric is finished with a durable water repellent (DWR) to protect items from light rain
- Large, zippered main pocket holds a jacket, lunch and your guidebook, along with stretch-woven pockets (one with a zipper) to carry small, easily lost items
- Side-entry zipper provides quick access to a protective, soft-lined electronics pocket that holds a tablet or 13 in. or smaller laptop
- Long zip-closing stash pocket on the front keeps plane tickets, sunglasses and your breath mints handy
- 2 exterior daisy chains provide lashing options for securely holding a yoga mat or bike lock
- Highly breathable spacer-mesh pads the shoulder harness and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation
- Reinforced grab handle lets you carry the bag in your hand like a briefcase
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
Imported.View all Patagonia Travel Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
Number of Exterior Pockets
2 + main compartment
Fits Laptop Size (in.)
iPad / Tablet Compartment
17 x 9.5 x 5.5 inches
1 lb. 1.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...