Werner Pack Tour M 4-Piece Kayak Paddle
The Werner Pack Tour M paddle for kayaking and pack rafting breaks down into 4 pieces, with hand-fitted joints at the center and both blades that hold tightly in place with stainless-steel buttons.
- Adjustable shaft changes length from 210 - 225cm with a simple, tight-fitting system; adjust length for open water or tighter moving water rivers and streams
- Offers a balance of light weight, stiffness and durability; fiberglass blades and carbon shaft keep weight to a minimum, for when counting ounces is a priority
- Dihedral blade shape allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Midsize high-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Custom-shaped, low-profile, reinforcement spine allows enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes; spine also provides blade stiffness and overall strength
- Designed for light swing weight and impact resistance, accommodating both open water and moving water paddling; the Pack-Tour M is not whitewater strength however
- Rinse pieces with water prior to reassembling as dirt and debris can foul the precise fit; if pieces are difficult to assemble, repeat the rinsing—do not use lubricants
Made in USA.View all Werner Kayak Paddles
18 x 7.25 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
95.3 square inches
2 lbs. 0.5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...