Superfeet Trailblazer Comfort Hiking Insoles
Hikers and backpackers will appreciate the Superfeet Trailblazer Comfort Hiking insoles, which stabilize your feet on uneven ground and have shock-absorbing foam to enhance comfort.
- The Superfeet shape securely supports your feet in your boots, minimizing fatigue and reducing shifting that can lead to hot spots and blisters
- Shock-absorbing Aerospring™ Ascent dual-comfort foam enhances comfort, reduces fatigue and provides reliable stability
- EVOLyte— carbon fiber stabilizer caps improve support and stability for the trail
- Deep heel cups prevent heel slip, which reduces the likelihood of your toes hitting the end of your boots
- Heel Impact Technology Pod disperses impact for ascents and descents
- Moisturewick™ inhibits bacterial growth on the fabric to help keep odors at bay
- Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
Imported.View the Superfeet Trailblazer Product Line View all Superfeet Insoles
Nylon with glass fiber and carbon fiber cap/gel pad/polyurethane memory and EVA foam/woven polyester topcover
B C D E F G U.S. Men's 5.5-7 7.5-9 9.5 - 11 11.5-13 13.5-15 U.S. Women's 4.5 - 6 6.5-8 8.5-10 10.5 - 12 U.S. Kids' 2.5 - 4 EU 34 - 36 37 - 38.5 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 46.5 47 - 49 UK 2 - 3.5 4 - 5.5 6 - 7.5 8 - 9.5 10 - 11.5 12 - 13.5
Select the letter that matches your shoe size range. Letters on all Superfeet products represent heel cup width. For Superfeet insoles to work properly, your heels must be "in" the heel cup entirely, not "on" the heel cup on either side of foot. Stand on a pair of Superfeet in the letter that corresponds closest to your shoe size making sure your heel fits nice and snug "in" the heel cup. If that heel cup is too small, select the next letter size up. After you find your perfect heel-cup fit, simply trim the excess foam (using the sock liner from any of your shoes as a guide) and insert the new trimmed insoles into your shoes (removing the sock liners first).
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...