Oru Kayak Bay ST Folding Kayak - 12'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Easier to assemble, more comfortable to use and more graceful than ever, the thoroughly updated Oru Kayak Bay ST folding kayak is stable for beginners and fast and sporty for expert paddlers.
- Inspired by the art of origami, this light, easy-to-store design magically folds out of a compact box; throw it in your car, check it on a plane or hike it in to remote lakes
- Rigorous research and high-quality materials translate to an innovative folding hull that offers a one-of-a-kind kayaking experience
- Unfolding the kayak into a fixed, rigid form takes just a few minutes, giving you more time on the water; straps with buckles offer easy, intuitive closures
- 26 lb. weight is easy to lift and quick on the water
- Hull offers plenty of room to stash gear for day trips and short camping excursions
- Comfortable foam seat and fully adjustable backrest with easy-to-adjust footrest enhances comfort in the cockpit
- Reinforced cockpit makes for easy entry, while structural bulkheads offer extra rigidity
- Durable, double-layered polypropylene material can be folded thousands of times without weakening; material is extremely puncture- and abrasion-resistant
- Fits standard spray skirts, size medium (sold separately)
Made in USA.View all Oru Kayak Day Touring Kayaks
5 mm double-layered polypropylene
30 x 16 inches
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
33 x 12 x 29 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...