Kokatat Habanero Dry Suit Liner - Women's
The Kokatat Habanero dry suit liner uses multiple-weight fabrics strategically positioned for ultimate performance and comfort under your dry suit to keep you extra warm.
- Zipper system provides relief options compatible with all Kokatat dry suits, including those with SwitchZip; an "invisible" zipper allows use with funnel urination devices
- Heavyweight, recycled Polartec® Power Dry® fabric can be worn next-to-skin or over your base layers
- Jersey face enables smooth layering and durability; velour backing provides warmth and superior moisture transportation
- Articulated body mapping with lighter-weight grid fabric in the underarms, cuffs and neck for comfort and unrestricted movement
- Paddling-specific pattern with flatlock seams
- Zippered chest pocket
Imported.View all Kokatat Women's Dry Suits
90% polyester/10% spandex
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL Short Height Range 5'-5'4" 5'4"-5'8" 5'6"-6' 5'4"-5'8" Weight Range 100-120 130-150 160-180 180-200 Chest 34-37 37-40 40-43 46-49 Sleeve Length 29-30 31-32 32-33 32-33 Waist 27-30 30-33 33-37 40-43 Hip 36-39 39-42 42-45 48-52 Inseam 27-28 28-29 29-30 28-29
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...