Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GG1000 Watch
Part of the Mudmaster series, the Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GG1000 watch is built to withstand dirt and debris no matter how mucky the environment. Twin sensors provide direction and temperature.
- Buttons use cylinder guard structure with gaskets to prevent dirt and dust from getting into the multifunction watch; mud- and shock-resistant; water-resistant to 200m
- Twin sensors provide instant access to direction and temperature information when needed under tough conditions
- Approximate battery life is 2 years
- Digital compass with 16-point direction display and magnetic declination correction
- Face is illuminated by a high-brightness auto LED light that ensures high visibility under virtually any conditions
- World time features include 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off
- Timer features include a countdown timer; countdown start time setting range: 1 second-60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Alarm features include 4 daily alarms, 1 snooze alarm and hourly time signal
Imported.View all Casio Digital Watches
Analog Or Digital
Multiple Time Zones
Watch Band Material
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...