REI Co-op Quarter Dome 2 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Completely redesigned with new architecture and lightweight, rugged materials, the REI Co-op Quarter Dome 2 tent is is an easy-to-live-in 2-person backpacking tent that's sturdy enough for 3 seasons.
- Updated pole architecture increases head and shoulder room by 28% and footbox room by 23%, offering a generous living space where 2 adults can relax and hang out
- Dual-stake vestibules (one on each side) are 60% larger than the prior version and easily shelter all your gear from the weather
- Vertical sidewalls create spacious elbow room and provide a no-drip entryway
- 15-denier ripstop nylon in the fly minimizes weight while retaining strength; floor and canopy utilize a lightweight and robust 20-denier ripstop nylon
- 2 large doors on fly vestibule and tent body add ease to the entry and can be hung out of the way when unzipped
- Hubbed and shockcorded pole assembly combines with strategic color coding to simplify setup
- Roof vent with internal zippered access helps control condensation
- Adjustable stakeout points make stake placement easy and allow for quick vestibule tensioning
- Reflective stake loops and guylines help minimize nighttime trip hazard
- A variety of pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- Includes a stuff sack, stakes, guylines and tighteners, as well as a pole-repair tube, a pole bag and a stake bag
- Fly/footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
- REI Quarter Dome 2 Footprint is sold separately
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 5 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 4.8 oz.
3 lbs. 12 oz.
7 x 18.5 inches
88 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
28.7 square feet
21.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...