Patagonia Quandary Pants - Men's
Tough and technical, Patagonia Quandary men's pants are movement-oriented, offering comfort and performance for exploring the wildest places you can find by foot or by bus.
- Strong, lightweight and quick-drying stretch-woven nylon has a touch of spandex for plenty of flex for a week on the trail
- Weather-resistant, durable water repellent (DWR) finish resists mist and drizzle; fabric also offers UPF 40 sun protection
- Gusseted crotch and front/back knee articulation allow a full range of motion
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of your hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- With 2 handwarmer pockets (right has a coin pocket), 2 rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zipper, you'll stay organized and know exactly where your keys are
- Slim-straight fit is best for lean-to-medium builds; pants sit on waist with a regular rise; not too loose, not too tight in the seat/thighs; cut straight from knee to ankle
Imported.View the Patagonia Quandary Product LineView all Patagonia Men's Hiking Pants
94% recycled nylon/6% spandex
|Pant Leg Style|
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.