Tough and highly weather-resistant, the 40L Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel protects your gear from scuffs and scrapes and lets you maneuver through crowded terminals with precision handling.
- Made from highly weather-resistant 900-denier polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Zippered U-shaped lid offers quick, easy access to the main compartment; 2 zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside keep small items organized
- Zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback
- Sturdy framesheet protects the duffel from travel abuse and keeps it upright when loaded
- Telescoping 2-position handle; main webbing handles with snap closure; haul loops on either end
- Oversized wheels roll smoothly over tarmac, gravel roads or cobblestone streets
- 4 corner-mounted daisy chains for attaching extra gear
- Internal compression helps you pack tight and keep the load balanced.
Imported.View the Patagonia Black Hole Product LineView all Patagonia Wheeled Duffels
|Gear Capacity (L)
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,441 cubic inches
|Number of Exterior Pockets
21.5 x 14.5 x 9 inches
6 lbs. 15 oz.