Co-op Cycles CTY 2.1 Step-Through Bike
Not a member? Join now for only $20.
The tricked-out Co-op Cycles CTY 2.1 Step-Through bike features a low crossbar, a 3 x 8 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and a shock-absorbing fork that lets you detour off-street with ease.
- Relaxed geometry puts you in a fully upright position, optimizing comfort and steering control as well as visibility in every direction
- Suspension fork provides 63mm of travel to smooth out rough roads; you can lock the suspension out when it isn't needed to increase control
- Reflective sidewalls enhance visibility
- Riser handlebar puts your hands in a natural position to reduce strain
- 24 smooth-shifting gears help you through a variety of terrains and grades
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes provide sure stopping power in variable weather
- Ergonomic grips provide comfort and support hands
- Accommodates a rear rack and fender (rack and fender sold separately)
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour Nex HLO
Shimano Altus trigger shifters
Shimano HG41, 11-34, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brake
Kenda Kick-Back, 700 x 40mm with reflective sidewalls
Selle Royal Shadow plus with gel
30 lbs. 15 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 5'0" - 5'3" 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6"- 5'9" Reach 352 359 370 Stack 597 613 617 Effective Top Tube 520 544 565 Seat Tube Center-Top 350 400 450 Standover Height 26 in. 28 in. 28 in. Head Tube Length 110 130 130 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69.5 70 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.5 73.5 72.5 Wheelbase 1040 1049 1060 Chainstay 440 440 440 Fork Offset 44 44 44
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...