Co-op Cycles CTY 2.1 Step-Through Bike
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The tricked-out Co-op Cycles CTY 2.1 Step-Through bike features a low crossbar, a 3 x 8 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and a shock-absorbing fork that lets you detour off-street with ease.
- Relaxed geometry puts you in a fully upright position, optimizing comfort and steering control as well as visibility in every direction
- Suspension fork provides 63mm of travel to smooth out rough roads; you can lock the suspension out when it isn't needed to increase control
- Reflective sidewalls enhance visibility
- Riser handlebar puts your hands in a natural position to reduce strain
- 24 smooth-shifting gears help you through a variety of terrains and grades
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes provide sure stopping power in variable weather
- Ergonomic grips provide comfort and support hands
- Accommodates a rear rack and fender (rack and fender sold separately)
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles CTY Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SR Suntour Nex HLO
Shimano Altus trigger shifters
Shimano HG41, 11-34, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brake
Kenda Kick-Back, 700 x 40mm with reflective sidewalls
Selle Royal Shadow plus with gel
30 lbs. 15 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 5'0" - 5'3" 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6"- 5'9" Reach 352 359 370 Stack 597 613 617 Effective Top Tube 520 544 565 Seat Tube Center-Top 350 400 450 Standover Height 26 in. 28 in. 28 in. Head Tube Length 110 130 130 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69.5 70 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.5 73.5 72.5 Wheelbase 1040 1049 1060 Chainstay 440 440 440 Fork Offset 44 44 44
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...