Co-op Cycles flagship DRT 2.1 bike moves you up to thru-axles, a clutch-style Shimano SLX Shadow Plus rear derailleur and 27.5+ wheels that stick to the roughest downhill singletrack.
- 1 x 11 Shimano SLX drivetrain eliminates the front derailleur to enable swift, streamlined shifting and reduce overall weight
- Shimano SLX Shadow Plus clutch-style rear derailleur decreases chain slap and makes shifts more reliable
- Front suspension features 120mm of travel and a remote lockout so you can quickly lock the fork for climbing efficiency
- 27.5 plus tires provides lots of traction, improving handling and ensuring a smoother ride on even the roughest of terrain
- Internal cable routing is ready for a dropper post upgrade
- Fits 29" wheels for a more cross-country feel (sold separately)
- Wheels are ready for a tubeless tire setup
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Full-fender and rack compatible, ready for bikepacking adventure
- Front and rear thru-axles provide added rigidity
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
|Mountain Bike Style|
Co-op Cycles 6061 double-butted aluminum
X Fusion 27.5 plus suspension fork, air sprung with rebound adjustment, quick flip remote lock-out
Shimano SLX Shadow +
Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11 speed
|Number of Gears|
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano SLX Hydraulic
WTB Scraper i45 27.5
Shimano SLX 27.5 plus/boost with thru-axle
Shimano SLX 27.5 plus/boost with thru-axle
WTB Ranger 2.8
Co-op Cycles AL6061 double-butted riser bar
Co-op Cycles, 31.8, 0 degree rise
Co-op Cycles 6016 AL, 31.6 diameter
WTB Volt Sport
Co-op Cycles MTB style with alloy cage
Shimano SLX, 11 speed
30 lbs. 11.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Height Range||5'3" - 5'6"||5'6"- 5'9"||5'9" - 6'0"||6'0" - 6'3"|
|Effective Top Tube||585||605||625||645|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||375||410||445||480|
|Head Tube Length||100||100||125||145|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||68||68||68||68|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||73||73||73||74|
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.