Co-op Cycles DRT 1.3 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Supercharge your singletrack days with the Co-op Cycles DRT 1.3 bike. Its SLX Shadow Plus rear derailleur makes shifting quick and sure, and it's ready for a dropper post upgrade when you are.
- Shimano Deore 2x10 drivetrain gives you 20 gears for uphill power and downhill speed
- Shimano SLX Shadow Plus clutch-style rear derailleur decreases chain slap and makes shifts more reliable
- Front suspension features 120mm of travel and a remote lockout so you can quickly lock the fork for climbing efficiency
- Internal cable routing is ready for a dropper post upgrade, offers a clean look and protects cables from grime
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Full-fender and rack compatible
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Co-op Cycles 6061 double-butted aluminum
SR Suntour 27.5 air sprung suspension fork with rebound adjustment and remote lockout
Shimano FC-M6000-2, Deore, 36/22
Shimano SL-M6000-IL Deore, Rapidfire Plus
Shimano FD-M6025-D Deore
Shimano SLX Shadow Plus
Shimano CS-HG500-10, 11-42T, 10 speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano BL/BR-MT500 hydraulic disc brake, Shimano Deore centerlock rotor 180mm/160mm
Weinmann U28, alloy 32h, double wall, single eyelet
Joytech D041 loose ball disc hub; 15mm thru-axle; 32h
Shimano, center lock rotor; 32h
Schwalbe Tough Tom 27.5 x 2.35 front, 27.5 x 2.25 rear
Co-op Cycles AL6061 double-butted, 11mm rise; 7 deg backsweep; 5 deg upsweep; 740 width
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum, 31.8, 0 degree rise
Co-op Cycles 6016 AL, 31.6 diameter, 5mm offset
WTB Volt Sport
Co-op Cycles MTB style with alloy cage
Co-op Cycles internal cartridge bearing with alloy upper and lower cups
Shimano CN-HG54, 10 speed
29 lbs. 2.7 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5' - 5'3" 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6"- 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 401 417 431 446 459 Stack 574 587 587 587 610 Effective Top Tube 565 585 605 625 645 Seat Tube Center-Top 345 375 410 445 480 Standover Height 682 703 721 738 764 Head Tube Length 100 100 100 100 125 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 69 69 69 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 74 73.5 73 73 Wheelbase 1102 1102 1117 1131 1153 Chainstay 430 430 430 430 430 Fork Offset 46 46 46 46 46
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...