Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 Bike
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Made for off-road adventures, the Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 features a versatile 3 x 8 drivetrain and the solid stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, giving new riders the perfect amount of control.
- The SR Suntour XCT 27.5 suspension fork gives you 100mm of travel for a smooth ride and improved control
- Shimano 3 x 8 drivetrain provides a wide range of gears for power uphill and speed down
- Shimano Acera rear derailleur delivers smooth and precise gear changes
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road, regardless of weather conditions
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
SR Suntour XCT 27.5
Shimano TY 501, 42-34-24
Cartridge bearing square
Shimano HG31, 11,34, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
Co-op Cycles 27.5, 32 H
Co-op Cycles alloy
Co-op Cycles alloy
Kenda Kadre, 27.5 x 2.1
Co-op Cycles 6061
Co-op Cycles, 27.2 diameter
32 lbs. 12.5 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6"- 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 417 435 447 460 Stack 574 574 583 607 Effective Top Tube 585 605 625 645 Seat Tube Center-Top 375 410 445 480 Standover Height 703 721 738 764 Head Tube Length 90 90 100 125 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 69 69 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 73.5 73 73 Wheelbase 1099 1119 1134 1156 Chainstay 440 440 440 440 Fork Offset 40 40 40 40
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...