Co-op Cycles ARD 1.1W Women's Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Detour down a forest road on your road ride with the Co-op Cycles ARD 1.1W bike. It's built for women's geometry and features a Shimano Claris drivetrain, mechanical disc brakes and full-carbon fork.
- Designed specifically for women with a shorter top tube, shorter stem, narrower handlebars and a women-specific saddle
- Aluminum frame and full-carbon fork offer long-lasting toughness at a low weight
- A front thru-axle adds extra control to every trip
- Shimano Claris 2 x 8 drivetrain lets you shift smoothly through 16 gears for all-road cruising
- Dual-piston mechanical disc brakes deliver solid stopping power through challenging off-road and weather conditions
- High-quality, lightweight Co-op Cycles wheelset delivers top-of-the-line performance; fits 700x28 tires
- Pedals not included
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Co-op Cycles 6061 double-butted aluminum frame
One-piece carbon fork, tapered carbon steerer, for flat mount disc, includes fender mounts
Shimano Claris, 50 x 34
Shimano cartridge 68mm
Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34, 8 speed
|Number of Gears|
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax cable-actuated dual piston mechanical disc brake
Co-op Cycles, 32 hole
Co-op Cycles 12mm thru-axle
Co-op Cycles QR
CST recourse 700x28mm, puncture protection
Co-op Cycles aero-ergo design; 31.8mm, 12 degree flare
Co-op Cycles 6061, 31.8, 6 degree rise
Co-op Cycles 6016 AL, 31.6 diameter
KMC, 8 speed
22 lbs. 10.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Height Range||5'0" - 5'3"||5'3" - 5'6"||5'6"- 5'9"||5'9" - 6'0"|
|Effective Top Tube||510||520||530||545|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||380||430||480||520|
|Head Tube Length||130||140||165||175|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||70||71||72||72.5|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||75.0||74.5||74.0||74.0|
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.