Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket - Men's
Born of shoulder-season belay duty and quick-hit ski tours, the Patagonia men's Nano Puff jacket traps body heat, blocks wind and lets you move freely—and it's made using 75% recycled materials.
- 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, made with 55% post-consumer recycled content, is the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is also water-repellent and retains 98% of its insulating ability even when wet
- 2,156,127 plastic bottles will be saved from the landfill in the first year alone, thanks to the use of new PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco
- Wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; bluesign approved
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out wind and seal in warmth
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content)
Back Length (in.)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...