Patagonia Nano Puff Insulated Hoodie - Men's
The Patagonia Nano Puff hoodie excels as a micro-belay parka and doubles as an insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. Crafted from premium recycled materials, it protects you and the planet.
- Lightweight, bluesign™-approved recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to protect against moisture
- 60 g PrimaLoft™ Gold Insulation Eco is made from 100% postconsumer recycled content, and is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains warmth when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem seals in warmth
Imported.View the Patagonia Nano Puff Product LineView all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
60 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco postconsumer polyester
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.