- Includes a Rock Prodigy Training Center Hangboard, a copy of "The Rock Climber's Training Manual: A Guide to Continuous Improvement" and the Rock Prodigy Pulley Kit
- Hangboard is based on the highly successful training routines of Mark and Mike Anderson, authors of "The Rock Climber's Training Manual: A Guide to Continuous Improvement"
- The 2 pieces allow you to fine-tune the positioning to match your body, and the computer-engineered design yields perfectly symmetrical holds
- This hangboard's design is based on years of experimentation and refinement, and is the perfect tool to help climbers of all abilities progress to the next level
- Pulley kit reduces the resistance, or weight, that you exert during a hangboard workout so you can train difficult grips even if you can't hang your full body weight from them
- Adjusting resistance is an excellent way to manage and measure progression, and the correct choice of resistance reduces the chance of injury while maximizing strength gain
- Pulley kit includes 2 pulleys, 2 eye bolts and 9 ft. of accessory cord
Made in USA.
|Material(s)||Hangboard: polyurethane; pulley kit: aluminum/nylon|