Petzl William Screw Lock Carabiner
The Petzl William Screw Lock is a large, pear-shaped locking carabiner for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch.
- Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions; carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment and it's the optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- Ergonomic shape is designed for gripping with gloves on
- Asymmetric pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system avoids any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Manual screwgate system features red band indicator to show carabiner is unlocked, providing a quick visual safety check
- Large gate opening eases clip-in
- Recommended for dirty and dusty environments that can cause autolocking carabiner mechanisms to malfunction
Imported.View all Petzl Carabiners
Gate Open Clearance
Strength Major Axis Closed
Strength Major Axis Open
Strength Minor Axis
116 x 80 millimeters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...