Petzl Am'D Twistlock Carabiner
The Petzl Am'D Twistlock is an asymmetric (D-shaped) aluminum carabiner that's best-suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment.
- Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions; it's an efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner in belay systems
- Carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
- D shape offers good handling and ergonomics; shape is designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system avoids any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Twistlock mechanism is ideal when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a grigri to the harness
Imported.View all Petzl Carabiners
Gate Open Clearance
Strength Major Axis Closed
Strength Major Axis Open
Strength Minor Axis
113 x 67 millimeters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...