Petzl AM'D Triact Autolocking Carabiner
The Petzl AM'D Triact is an asymmetric (D-shaped) aluminum, autolocking carabiner that's best-suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment.
- Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions; it's an efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner in belay systems
- Carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
- D shape offers good handling and ergonomics; shape is designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system avoids any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Triact lock offers automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
Imported.View all Petzl Carabiners
Gate Open Clearance
Strength Major Axis Closed
Strength Major Axis Open
Strength Minor Axis
113 x 67 millimeters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...