National Geographic Appalachian Trail: Springer Mountain to Davenport Gap Topographic Map Guide
The detailed National Geographic Springer Mountain to Davenport Gap topographic map guide covers the Georgia, southeastern Tennessee and southwestern North Carolina sections of the Appalachian Trail.
- Unique, user-friendly booklet format contains detailed topographic maps centered on the trail, page by page, mile by mile
- Helpful trail profiles show the distance between shelters, camping areas and trail access points
- Features resupply locations, key points of interest, safety guidelines, local contact information, area history and more
- 1:63,360 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2015
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Southeast Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...