National Geographic Appalachian Trail: Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain Topographic Map Guide
The National Geographic Appalachian Trail: Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain topographic map guide is a valuable reference for the New Jersey and New York sections of the Appalachian Trail.
- Unique, user-friendly booklet format contains detailed topographic maps centered on the trail, page by page, mile by mile
- Helpful trail profiles show the distance between shelters, camping areas and trail access points
- Features resupply locations, key points of interest, safety guidelines, local contact information, area history and more
- 1:63,360 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2015
Made in USA.View all National Geographic New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
|State / Province|