Product Image of color Ink Black loading
Patagonia Guidewater Pack
$224.73Compared to $299.00*
Reduced Price. You save 24%
With its 29-liter capacity and waterproof, minimalist construction, the Guidewater Backpack is ideal for fishing trips or rainy days on the trail.
- Minimalist construction that reduces weight without sacrificing durability
- Made from sturdy recycled nylon fabric and webbing with recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Fully waterproof/submersible; IPX7-rated bag for keeping contents safe, even in full immersion; pack volume is 29 liters
- Hydrophobic back panel and shoulder straps do not absorb or retain water
- Left- or right-handed net scabbard is integrated into back panel for easy, out-of-the-way net stowage with either hand
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Removable waist strap stows in a pocket when not needed
- Compatible with Patagonia Convertible Vest or Stealth Work Station (not included) for interference-free access to essentials while on the water
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Imported.View all Patagonia Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,770 cubic inches
2 lbs. 1.9 oz.
Recycled nylon plain weave with a polyurethane face coating and a TPU back coating
21 x 13.5 x 9 inches
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...