- Each map contains easy-to-read trails, numbered forest service roads, campsites, access points, scenic points of interest and important facilities
- Includes Mogollon Rim, Superstition, Mazatzal, Pine Mountain, Four Peaks, Hellgate, Salome and Sierra Ancha wilderness areas
- Also includes Salt River Canyon, Bartlett, Horseshoe, Saguaro, Canyon, Apache and Roosevelt lakes, Verde and Salt rivers, The Rolls and Bulldog Canyon
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed mapping shows comprehensive trail and road networks and designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Key points of interest include scenic views, campgrounds, trail heads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- 1:70,000 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
Made in USA.