Cannondale Bad Habit 1 27.5+ Bike - 2017
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Get more traction, more grip, more float and more confidence. The Bad Habit 1 bike takes the fun-loving nature of the Habit and supersizes it with 27+ wheels to create an all-new trail crusher.
- 27+ wheels blend the performance and speed of a 29er, the simple aesthetics of 26 in. wheels and the cushioning of a fat bike tire
- Short chainstays, ample clearance and dialed geometry deliver uncompromised performance for maximum fun
- The Lefty fork use a longer 55mm fork rake to reduce trail and keep the handling snappy even with a bigger tire diameter
- Clean, internal routing through the seat tube makes it easy to upgrade to a dropper post
- Asymmetric Integration offsets the rear triangle and drivetrain 6mm to the right for clearance on 3 in. tires, dual chainring compatibility and a stronger, stiffer rear wheel
- WTB Bridger 27.5 x 3 in. tires offer the float and traction of fat tires without sacrificing control or maneuverability of narrower mountain bike tires
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful deceleration
- Pedals sold separately
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI, 120mm travel
RockShox Monarch RL, 120mm travel
Cannondale Si, 30t
Cannondale alloy BB30
SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano Deore hydraulic disc
WTB Scraper i45, tubeless ready
Formula with XD driver, 142x12
WTB Bridger, 27.5 x 3.0, tubeless ready
Cannondale C3 alloy
Cannondale C3 6061 alloy
Cannondale C3 6061 alloy
Cannondale Stage 3
Cannondale HeadShok Si
32 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5’3”- 5’6” 5’6” - 5’9” 5’9” - 6’0” 6’0" - 6’3” Reach 38.6 41.5 43.7 46.4 Stack 58.3 59.5 60.7 61.8 Effective Top Tube 56.2 59.4 62 65 Seat Tube Center-Top 40 44 48 52 Standover Height 72.9 74.8 75 76 Head Tube Length 9.7 11.0 12.2 13.4 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 68 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 74 74 74 Bottom Bracket Height 33.4 33.4 33.4 33.4 Wheelbase 111.1 114.4 117.1 120.2 Chainstay 44.3 44.3 44.3 44.3 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...