- Winner of both Backpacker Magazine's 2016 Editors' Choice Award and Outside Magazine's 2016 Gear of the Show Award
- Unlike conventional hollow-fiber technology, the advanced medical-grade fibers in the Guardian block viruses—something most other hollow-fiber filters cannot do
- Physically removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa and particulate, including hepatitis A, E. coli, giardia, cryptosporidium and more
- Purifies 2.5 liters per min.
- With every stroke, the purifier uses 10% of its water to flush the contaminants in its filter back into the source; this means you'll never have to hassle with back-flushing
- Rugged construction is designed to withstand freezing and drops up to 6 ft.
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Camping, Travel|
|Filter Medium||Advanced hollow fibers|
|Removes/Destroys||Protozoa, Bacteria, and Viruses|
|Pump Force||4 pounds|
|Pump Strokes Per Liter||35|
|Output||2.5 liters per minute|
|Dimensions||8.2 x 4.7 x 3.5 inches|
|Weight||1 lb. 1.3 oz.|