Old Town Saranac 160 Canoe
This exceptionally stable canoe is a great choice for families, anglers or casual canoeists looking for a recreational canoe that moves through the water with ease.
- Low seats and added width increase stability
- Flat bottom provides excellent initial stability; straight sides increase security for beginning paddlers
- Moderate rocker offers a good balance between maneuverability and tracking
- Thermoformed polyethylene offers excellent stiffness, high durability and light weight at an affordable price
- Center bench seat features storage area under the bench, a cup holder, a 6 in. dry hatch and a molded-in rod holder
- Molded bow and stern seats provide daylong paddling comfort
- Molded in paddle rests at bow and stern
- Molded handles at bow and stern facilitate 2-person transport; molded-in flush mount at bow accommodates a rod holder (not included)
Made in USA.View all Old Town Recreational Canoes
Molded / Plastic
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
800 - 850 pounds
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...