Whether you're taking off for a long flight or trying to speed muscle recovery after a race, the men's Circulator Compression socks help increase blood flow, decrease swelling and deliver support.
- Ideal for long-distance travel, compression socks help increase blood flow and decrease swelling when seated for long periods at a time
- Gradient compression is greatest at the ankles and gradually decreases toward the tops of the socks; blood pushes upward toward your heart, maximizing circulation
- Moderate (15 - 20 mmHg) compression is recommended for all-day and everyday wear, prolonged sitting or standing, travel, exercise and recovery, and minor to moderate swelling
- Wool, nylon, bamboo and spandex blend together for fabric that fits snugly, wicks moisture, dries quickly and naturally resists odor
- Seam-free toe closures minimize chafing; contoured heels offer a close fit
- Knit spandex bands in arches provide support and reduce sock slippage on the foot
Made in USA.View all Sockwell Men's Casual Socks
32% merino wool/32% stretch nylon/31% rayon from bamboo/5% spandex
|U.S. Men's||7 - 10||10.5 - 13|
|EU||39 - 43||44 - 47|
For socks, please use shoe size.