- 4-way-stretch polyester fabric wicks moisture off skin and dries fast to prevent you from feeling chilled or clammy; brushed inner surface feels soft and warm
- The fabric also has a UPF 50+ sun protection rating
- Space-dye process produces a textured color that's unique to each garment
- Nonchafing flatseam construction and shoulder-seam placement increase comfort under pack straps
- Extended length helps the shirt stay tucked in; smooth outer surface slides easily under other layers
- The men's REI Midweight Long Underwear Crewneck Shirt has a next-to-skin fit that hugs the body for optimum performance
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Hiking, Snowsports|
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
|Chest||31.5 - 33||35 - 38||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||26.5 - 27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50|
|Hip||N/A||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 46||47 - 49||51 - 54|
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes. TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.