La Sportiva Nepal Evo GTX Mountaineering Boots - Women's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
A pinnacle of mountaineering footwear, the light, warm and waterproof La Sportiva Nepal Evo GTX Boots for women are an excellent choice for winter mountaineering, ice climbing and mixed climbing.
- Expedition-worthy, 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger leather uppers offer the finest in natural breathability and waterproof durability
- Seam-sealed GORE-TEX® liners provide total waterproof protection and insulating warmth
- High-rise, Vibram® sticky rubber rands stand up to rock abrasion and crampon wear
- Molded heel cups and 3D Flex system at ankles stabilize feet while allowing comfort on long approaches or using French technique with crampons on
- Anatomically shaped for comfort, integrated elastic gaiters help keep out snow and trail debris while keeping in warmth
- Roller lacing system, locking D-rings and lace loops allow for effortless on and off even while wearing gloves
- Padded and ventilated tongues offer a secure, custom fit while relieving pressure from laces
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane inserts and air cushioning soak up shock and vibration on rock and ice
- HDPE plastic midsoles provide mountaineering stiffness and stay strong in extreme cold while eliminating the weight and chill of a steel shank
- The La Sportiva Nepal EVO GTX Boots feature durable, high-traction Vibram® IBS (Impact Brake System) rubber outsoles to deliver reliable traction on wet and dry terrain
- Molded heel and toe welt areas allow compatibility with most types of crampons, including strap-on, hybrid and rigid step-in
- Boots can be resoled
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Mountaineering Boots
Silicone impregnated leather
GORE-TEX waterproof breathable membrane
GORE-TEX comfort insulation
Can Be Resoled
3 lbs. 12.8 oz.
34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...