- Authors: W.C. McRae and Judy Jewell
- Softcover; 585 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps with a short color introduction
- Avalon Travel Publishing; copyright 2013
- MOON Utah is filled with comprehensive listings of sights, activities, restaurants and accommodations
- Guide is organized by geographical area with easy-to-find headings for all area services, as well as brief descriptions of suggested activities
- Suggested itineraries include the Best of Utah; Touring the National Parks; Jurassic Utah (fossil hunting); Pictographs and Petroglyphs; and Deep Powder Without Deep Pockets
- Guidebook measures 7.5 in. x 5.5 in.
Made in USA.