Menasha Ridge Press Five-Star Trails: Columbus
Outdoor enthusiasts of every stripe will have reason to grab this book and, well, take a hike. Menasha Ridge Press Five-Star Trails: Columbus is a comprehensive guide to hiking this diverse area.
- This capital city is rich in metro parks, natural areas and preserves, state parks and state forests—and this diversity of terrain invites all levels of abilities and skills
- Geared not only to avid trekkers seeking more challenge than a paved neighborhood path, but also to families and senior citizens
- Features an impressive collection of routes ranging in all directions from the metro center, as well as within the urban setting
- Each hike also includes detailed landmarks, flora, fauna and local history
- Includes ratings for scenery, difficulty, trail condition, solitude and accessibility for children help to ensure that you quickly find the perfect trip
- Sized for easy carrying or tossing into a backpack, this handy guide will quickly become a treasured resource among Columbus locals and visitors alike
Made in USA.View all Menasha Ridge Press Midwest Hiking Guidebooks
8 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
Menasha Ridge Press
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...