Mountaineers Books Best Hikes with Dogs: Utah
Featuring 76 of the state's best trails that allow dogs, Best Hikes with Dogs: Utah includes a trail-finder chart that makes it easy to choose by difficulty, availability of water, views and more.
- Park City author Dayna Stern and her pup Harry have done the footwork (and pawwork) to bring you this authoritatively researched guide
- Breaks the Beehive State into 6 regions: northern Utah, Salt Lake City area, Wasatch, the Uintas, south-central Utah and southwestern Utah
- Trails range from easy strolls to challenging routes, with hiking options close to Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo, Moab and St. George
- Also features dog-friendly hiking destinations such as the Escalante River and Pine Valley Mountains
- Gives special attention to skills and preparation needed for hiking with dogs in Utah's varied terrain, including slot canyons, slickrock and areas that lack water
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
5.5 x 8.5 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...