FalconGuides Road Biking: Oregon - 2nd Edition
Pump up your tires and explore 40 hand-picked rides throughout Oregon. From an easy 7 mi. ramble to a 118 mi. classic, Road Biking: Oregon offers a ride for every ability and interest.
- Author: Lizann Dunegan
- Softcover; 212 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2013
- Includes rides for a full range of fitness levels and abilities, as well as options that allow riders to lengthen or shorten rides
- Easy-to-read overview maps help you chart your course, and mile-by-mile directions tell you what to expect along your route
- Includes detailed information about each ride, including length, terrain, traffic conditions and road hazards
- Each ride also lists local attractions, restaurants and accommodations
- Road Biking: Oregon measures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.From the publisher: Hop on your bike and explore the dramatic diversity of Oregon, from the rocky promontories and wide sandy beaches of the coast to the heights of Mount Hood and the Three Sisters. Grab this guidebook, put on your helmet, and hit the road on the carefully designed tours that vary in length and difficulty and cover a whole range of abilities and fitness levels. Inside you'll discover detailed profiles of each ride, including traffic conditions, terrain and length; listings for local restaurants, hotels, bike shops, and restrooms along the way; and maps and elevation profiles. Whether you are an experienced cyclist, an emerging enthusiast, or someone looking for a perfect family ride, you'll find routes in Oregon that are well-suited to your ability and interest.View the FalconGuides Road Biking Product Line View all FalconGuides Washington and Oregon Cycling Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...