- Authors: Christine and Tim Connors
- Softcover; 287 pages; black-and-white photographs
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2013
- Book is filled with recipes with at-home preparation directions, trailside cooking instructions, nutritional information, serving details, and weight of packable ingredients
- Lipsmackin' Backpackin' measures approximately 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
Not a fan of bland, boring, and lifeless meals after a hard day of backpacking? Neither are the Conners, which is why you’ll find this new edition packed full of even more tasty favorites from the trail. Completely revised and updated, this all-in-one food guide builds on the format pioneered by the original edition, providing clear and thorough at-home and on-trail preparation directions, nutrition and serving information, and the weight of each recipe’s ingredients, while adding a wealth of reference information and instructional material. Pacific Crest Pancakes, Jammin’ Jambalaya, and Buried Forest Trail Fudge are but a few of the delicious recipes you’ll find in the pages of Lipsmackin’ Backpackin’.
|Best Use||Casual, Backpacking|