- Author: Mary Reed
- Softcover; 275 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing LLC.; copyright 2012
- Provides hikes for every ability, mile-by-mile cues, difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees and permits, overview maps, GPS coordinates and best hiking seasons
- Features an index of hikes by category such as easy day hikes, family hikes, best hikes for big trees, riverside hikes and hikes to waterfalls
- Offers trip planning information, including local lodging and campgrounds
- Hiking West Virginia measures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
In the revised and updated Hiking West Virginia you'll find detailed hike narratives, beautiful photos and accurate trail maps that guide you to verdant river valleys and rugged Appalachian ridges. With over 50 hikes covering the best trails in the state, this is the definitive guidebook to exploring West Virginia.