- Authors: Stacy Tornio and Ken Keffer
- Softcover; 205 pages; color illustrations
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2012
- Activities are divided by season, and each season features a series of fun and simple tasks that get kids outside and engaged in nature
- Examples include running barefoot on the beach, catching a frog or toad, listening to a waterfall, looking closely at a spider web or finding your state flower
- Also includes suggested games like Duck, Duck, Goose, suggested projects such as building a birdhouse or making rock art, and simple recipes such as soups or apple crisp
Made in USA.
Nature is a destination, but you don’t have to travel anywhere to find it. Just open the door and step outside! Offering a fun, hands-on approach to getting involved in nature, The Kids’ Outdoor Adventure Book includes 448 things to do year-round for kids of all ages—more than 1 activity for every single day of the year. The perfect book for children and parents to read together, this interactive guide offers craft projects, fun outing ideas, yummy garden recipes, nostalgic outdoor games and more. Also includes fascinating facts about nature, useful tips and tricks and plenty of additional resources for kids.
|Best Use||Hiking, Camping|