- Stable and forgiving, Rossignol Scan JR skis with bindings encourage skill progression; they're ideal for groomed trails at low to medium speeds
- Rockered tips are easy to maneuver and make linking turns easy and fun
- Cap construction keeps skis light and fun and boosts durability
- Forgiving microcell-foam core won't punish a developing skier for small mistakes, yet it's responsive enough to encourage skill progression
- Comp Kid 45 bindings feature lightweight composite materials that ease turn transitions and make carrying skis a breeze
- Design makes it easy to step into and exit the bindings, so kids can get in and out of their skis quickly
- Catering to lightweight skiers, DIN range of 0.75 - 4.5 allows bindings to release boots easily in the event of a tumble
- Recommended skier weight ranges from 45 to 79 lbs.
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended skier and snowboarder weights are a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill skiing|
|Sidecut radius||6 / 7.5 / 8.5 / 10.2 meters|
|Ski camber||Tip rocker|
|Recommended skier weight||45 - 49 / 50 - 59 / 60 - 69 / 70 - 79 pounds|