- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer the right combination of breathability and protection to keep your feet dry on long treks; soft nubuck doesn't require breaking in
- BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Deluxe footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support and nest perfectly inside the boots
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping the boots light and agile
- Nylon shanks and thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer torsional stability, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Rubber randing on toes and heels helps protect the uppers from abrasion
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot
|Upper||Waterproof nubuck leather/rubber toe cap and heel counter|
|Lining||BDry waterproof breathable membranes/nylon mesh|
|Support||Thermoplastic urethane forefoot plate/nylon shank|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||2 lbs. 0.4 oz.|
I normally wear a size 7 in Merrell shoes...is the fit similar? Should I order a 7 or 7 1/2 for these hiking boots?
Are these shoes insulated? I am looking to purchase these for a glacier hike in Iceland.
What is the shoe lace length for these boots?
Are these good for a 13-day Everest Base Camp hike? My current Keen boots have been giving me hot spots and blisters. Also, is this made for wider feet?
I am hiking the Camino this summer. I wear a size 6 in most day hiking shoes (Keen). I have narrow ankles/small heel, but need room in the toe box. Should I size up to 6.5 for this long distance hike?
How is the long term durability on these? I hike rocky, rough, dusty, hilly terrain. Averaging 8-14 miles per hike, 1-2 times a week.
Is the tongue gusseted?
How far up in size should I order these shoes? I am planning on both summer and winter use, so thick socks on some hikes. Should I go a full size larger?