Kahtoola MICROspikes Traction System
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
When you don't need full-on crampons, Kahtoola MICROspikes® traction system will get you where you need to go on ice and hard snow. MICROspikes are your passport to anywhere adventure takes you.
- Ideal for winter walking, hiking, trail running, adventure racing and even snow shoveling
- Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, strategically placed spikes and flex-chain combine to dig into the ground and grip any terrain
- Tough elastomer shoe harnesses ensure a snug, responsive fit and secure easily; heel tabs in back make getting the MICROspikes on and off easy
- Compact size of the Kahtoola MICROspikes traction system takes up little space in your pack, car or emergency kit
Imported.Sizing for hiking boots/tennis shoes is as follows:View all Kahtoola Winter Traction Devices
- Small fits Kids' shoe sizes 4.5 - 7 / Women's shoe sizes 5.5 - 8.5
- Medium fits Women's shoe sizes 8.5 - 11 / Men's shoe sizes 7 - 10.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 10.5 - 14
- X-Large fits Men's shoe sizes 14 - 16
Sizing for insulated Pac boots is as follows:
- Medium fits Women's sizes 7.5 - 10 / Men's sizes 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Women's sizes 10 - 12.5 / Men's sizes 8.5 - 11
- X-Large fits Men's sizes 11 - 13.5
Weight specification based on size Medium.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...