Kryptonite New York 1210 Chain Lock
Delivering excellent security, the Kryptonite New York 1210 chain lock has 12mm thick chain links and a sturdy lock to help protect your valuable bike from theft.
- Robust 12mm, 6-sided chain links are made from 3t hardened manganese steel for stout strength
- Chain is covered with a protective nylon cover to ensure lasting use that also helps protect your frame's finish; hook-and-loop loops at ends hold cover in place
- Evolution series U-lock has a 14mm MAX-Performance hardened steel shackle that resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks; oval crossbar is stronger than most round crossbars
- Disc-style cylinder delivers high security protection that is pull- and drill-resistant; hardened double-deadbolt locking mechanism offers sure holding power
- Centrally placed key slot offers added defense against leverage attacks; rotating dust cover protects and extends the life of the lock's internals
- Comes with 3 stainless-steel keys; 1 key features a built-in light with a high-intensity bulb and replaceable battery
- Kryptonite rates the Kryptonite New York 1210 chain lock a 9 on a 10-point system with 1 being simple, deterrent security and 10 being extreme security
- Eligible for Key Safe Program; register your key number with Kryptonite for easy replacement of lost or worn keys for a minimal fee
Imported.View all Kryptonite Chain Locks
Lock Thickness (mm)
Hardened manganese steel
40 x 0.55 inches
8 lbs. 9 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...