- Rich Horween leather uppers offer a premium look, and are extremely durable
- Gore-Tex® waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Nylon linings wick moisture away from feet for all-day comfort
- Hand-crafted stitchdown construction offers a wider platform for increased stability on uneven terrain
- Airthotic® half-length molded polyurethane insteps cup the heels and fiberglass shanks support the arches
- EVA midsoles absorb shock, cushion feet and provide gentle support
- Vibram Kletterlift rubber otusoles are specifically designed for comfort, stability and shock absportion
- Please note: Danner recommends sizing down the Mountain Light 80th Anniversary Edition hiking boots 1/2 size for best fit
Made in USA.
|Lining||Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/nylon|
|Support||Molded polyurethane/fiberglass shank|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||3 lbs. 14 oz.|
|EU||41||41 - 42||42||43||43 - 44||44||44||45||46||47||48||49|
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various footwear lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from any major athletic footwear brand.