NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit
The NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit includes 4 essentials you'll need before you head out on a kayak tour: bilge pump, safety whistle, paddle float and boat sponge.
- NRS bilge pump moves water out of the cockpit quickly at 8 strokes per gallon
- Bilge pump floats if accidentally dropped overboard
- Fox 40 Epik whistle allows rescuers or fellow paddlers to locate you quickly and features a built-in clip and a hold for a lanyard attachment
- Durable, high buoyancy NRS paddle float wraps paddle blade to create a stable outrigger for quick reentry into cockpit
- Boat sponge removes moisture and grit that the bilge pump cannot reach
Imported.View all NRS Paddling Safety Equipment Kits
(Whistle) 3 x 0.75 / (uninflated paddle float) 18 x 11 / (bilge pump) 21 / (sponge) 6 x 4 x 2 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...