Sockwell Circulator Compression Socks - Men's
The Sockwell Circulator Compression socks offer moderate graduated leg compression. Compression socks increase blood flow and energy, decrease swelling and deliver firm muscle support.
- Ideal for long-distance travel, compression socks help increase blood flow and decrease swelling when seated for long periods at a time
- Gradient compression is greatest at the ankles and gradually decreases toward the tops of the socks; blood pushes upward toward your heart, maximizing circulation
- Moderate (15 - 20 mmHg) compression is recommended for all day and everyday wear, prolonged sitting or standing, travel, exercise and recovery and minor to moderate swelling
- Fiber blend balances the durability and thermoregulation properties of wool with naturally antimicrobial and luxurious bamboo
- Spandex used throughout the entire sock ensures a snug fit all day long and helps prevent slipping in the shoe
- Turn welt tops help keep the socks up and gives if you want a clean, finished appearance to the top of the sock
- Seam-free toe closures ensure that you don't even notice they are there
- Spandex bands knitted into the arch areas of the Sockwell Circulator Compression socks provide support to the arches and reduce sock slippage on the foot
- Y-heel construction contours the heels more exactly to the foot and helps reduce the incidence of the sock slippage into the shoe
Made in USA.View all Sockwell Men's Casual Socks
32% merino wool/32% stretch nylon/31% rayon from bamboo/5% spandex
|U.S. Men's||7 - 10||10.5 - 13|
|EU||39 - 43||44 - 47|
For socks, please use shoe size.